About This Class
What You Learn
- Recipes to help you to make your own fruit bread and buns at home.
- What kind of flour to use for the best nutrition and results
- Hand mixing fruit bread doughs, hand shaping/molding and baking techniques.
What You Get
- Hands on, educational and fun
- Take home your freshly baked fruit loaf, and buns
- We will provide: Ingredients, Equipment, Course materials and Refreshments.
Sourdough Fruit loaves are so full of deliciousness, they are packed full of fruit and spices with just a hint of sweetness. We will explore the basics of sourdough bread making to create two different fruit breads along with some fruit buns – just in time for Easter!!!!!!
Participants will be limited to 10 to maintain an informal interactive format.
What To Bring
- Closed in, comfortable shoes.
- Apron and a container for your take home bread
What To Wear
- Casual clothes, things might get messy (limit your jewellery)
- Anyone interested in sourdough or fruit loaves
Hamilton College, The Hamilton and Alexandra Col, 1 Chaucer St, Hamilton VIC 3300, Australia
VIEW ON GOOGLE MAPS